Friday, November 21, 2008

Strangely silent week

I know I've been busy all month...probably working an average of 10-12 hours a day. I guess everyone else must be as well. Case in point:


  • Rally Committee is still showing last year's Big Game week schedule.

  • Except Axe Committee is worse, with most links going to "Page not found!"

  • The Daily Cal this year has no "fire up" editorials (at least none I can find)

  • I refuse to look any more at the stanfurd daily since they just proved again to me they are a bunch of whiney, lazy elites.

  • The Stanford Football Haiku just posted an entry after a long silence, lamenting that its contributors may be "Afraid Cal will win?"


Perhaps the campus is looking fired up (I haven't been on campus for several weeks). At least the Alumni Association and the Athletic Department are on their game.

Go Bears!